Chiba Zoological ParkCurrently Closed
- Address: 280 Minamotocho, Wakaba-ku, Chiba 264-0037, Chiba Prefecture, Japan
- Timings: 09:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +81-432521111
- Ticket Price: 500 JPY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Wildlife Park, Zoo, Family And Kids, Adventure, Picnic Spot
Chiba Zoological Park - Review
One of the most popular attractions in Chiba, the Chiba Zoological Park is a spacious home to many animals. The Zoological Park is comprised of seven zones, and maps provided at the entrance make navigating the area easy. The seven zones are- The Zoological Hall (houses the Information Desk and nocturnal animals, marmosets and tropical birds), the Small Animals Zone (home to red pandas), the Steppe Zone (home to elephants, giraffes, zebras and other herbivores), the Children’s Zoo (petting zoo), the Monkey Zone, the Ancestors of Domestic Animals Zone and the Avian and Aquatic Zone.
Chiba Zoological Park Information
- Plan your day to include animal feeding schedules.
How To reach Chiba Zoological Park by Public Transport
- Dobutsukoen Station
Restaurants Near Chiba Zoological Park
- Eateries and food stalls present within the zoo.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Chiba before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chiba and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Chiba Zoological Park
95% of people who visit Chiba include Chiba Zoological Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
53.06% of people start their Chiba Zoological Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Chiba Zoological Park
93.31% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chiba Zoological Park
Chiba Zoological Park Map
Chiba Zoological Park Trips
Chiba Zoological Park, Chiba Reviews
As a metro zoo I guess this place does what it can with limited funding but the lion enclosure is incredibly small and barren for such a large cat. Likewise there seemed to be little effort of enrichment via environment design or the addition of toys to the elephant enclosure which is a shame. A lot of animals seemed to be engaging in repetitive behaviors that can, as I've learned at other zoos, be attributed to stress or boredom from their enclosures. Not sure I'd go back.
Very nice and we'll maintained
Good place for kids.
It is a small Zoo with few members of each animal. It was nice weather and we liked the green environment. 700 yen for parking and 700 yen adult entrance fee. Children are free of charge
Place was really nice, although I felt like there were limited quantity of animals in compare to other zoos I visited. There was no availability of English Map. I entered first to the "Fureai" area and my kid wanted to eat but at that area variety of food is limited (hot dog and pork), inside the zoo there are more options (soba, yakitori, fried potato, others) The area close to the small lagoon is very nice with (not many people go until this place) and there are many fishes which my kid really liked.
All QuestionsChiba zoological park
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal