Hoki Museum, ChibaCurrently Closed
- Address: 3-15 Asumigaokahigashi, Midori Ward, Chiba, Chiba Prefecture 267-0067, Japan
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +81-432051500
- Ticket Price: 1800 JPY
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Art Museum, Art Gallery, Museum, Educational Site, Family And Kids
About Hoki Museum, Chiba
The Hoki Museum is Japan's first museum dedicated to Realist painting. The Museum collections include 300 works by some 40 painters, ranging from great masters to young artists. The Museum's building is a work of art in itself. Made up of three stories, one above the ground and two stories below the ground, the galleries consist of long corridors filled with paintings. A section of the building is suspended in air. It looks like its floating! A must visit for every art lover and every architecture enthusiast.
Hoki Museum Ticket Prices
- Adult: ¥1800
- Seniors (65+) and school students: ¥1300
- Elementary school and younger children: Free
Hoki Museum Opening and Closing Hours
- Last admission at 5 p.m.
- Closed in late August and closed for exhibit changes in late May and mid November.
How To reach Hoki Museum by Public Transport
- Asumigaoka Higashi 4-chome bus stop
Restaurants Near Hoki Museum
- Wa nau
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Chiba before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chiba and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Hoki Museum
95% of people who visit Chiba include Hoki Museum in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
41.7% of people start their Hoki Museum visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Hoki Museum
94.39% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hoki Museum
Hoki Museum, Chiba Reviews
Incredible architecture and have beautiful collections of surrealism painting.
best scenery and good dishes.
Cool building, cool photos. euh not photos, paintings actually.
it is amazing fine painting art. they are real hand works, real than picture.
amazing museum designed by Nikken Sekkei from 2010.
All QuestionsHoki museum
- Attractions near Hoki Museum
- Makuhari Messe International Exhibition Halls 9-11 Hall
- Dragon Farm Chiba