How to Reach Chiba
- By Air: Flights to Chiba disembark at Narita’s International airport. From there, an airport shuttle can be boarded to reach the city.
- By Train: There are frequent trains from Tokyo to Chiba.
- By Road: Busses connect Chiba to neighbouring cities and towns.
- By Boat: It is possible to reach the Chiba prefecture by ferry. From there, a taxi or bus will take you to the city.
- By Monorail: Having the longest monorail system, places and neighbourhoods in Chiba are well connected by it.
- By Bus: Bus service is good in Chiba. However, people prefer monorail.
- By Taxi: Taxis although available prove to be expensive.