How to Reach Chiba
How to reach Chiba
- By Air: Flights to Chiba disembark at Narita’s International airport. From there, an airport shuttle can be boarded to reach the city.
- By Train: There are frequent trains from Tokyo to Chiba.
- By Road: Busses connect Chiba to neighbouring cities and towns.
- By Boat: It is possible to reach the Chiba prefecture by ferry. From there, a taxi or bus will take you to the city.
- By Monorail: Having the longest monorail system, places and neighbourhoods in Chiba are well connected by it.
- By Bus: Bus service is good in Chiba. However, people prefer monorail.
- By Taxi: Taxis although available prove to be expensive.
Modes of Transportation in Chiba
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Chiba. The most preferred mode of transport in Chiba is Train/Metro.
Average distance: 16.98 km Average time: 43.79 min
Train/Metro 60.53%Train 35 min Walking 9.83 min Waiting 3.5 min Bus 0.87 min Overall average time for 21.37 kms 49.2 min
Bike 2.63%Bike 25 min Overall average time for 6 kms 25 min
Bus/Trolleybus 2.63%Bus 30 min Walking 10 min Waiting 5 min Overall average time for 5 kms 45 min
Walking 23.68%Walking 18.22 min Train 8.67 min Waiting 2 min Bus 1.11 min Overall average time for 5.86 kms 30 min
Car 2.63%Driving 55 min Walking 1 min Overall average time for 45 kms 56 min