How to Reach Chiba - The Easiest Way to Reach Chiba
- By Air: Flights to Chiba disembark at Narita’s International airport. From there, an airport shuttle can be boarded to reach the city.
- By Train: There are frequent trains from Tokyo to Chiba.
- By Road: Busses connect Chiba to neighbouring cities and towns.
- By Boat: It is possible to reach the Chiba prefecture by ferry. From there, a taxi or bus will take you to the city.
- By Monorail: Having the longest monorail system, places and neighbourhoods in Chiba are well connected by it.
- By Bus: Bus service is good in Chiba. However, people prefer monorail.
- By Taxi: Taxis although available prove to be expensive.
Are you looking for a Chiba travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Chiba
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Chiba. The most preferred mode of transport in Chiba is Train/Metro.
Average distance: 14.6 km Average time: 40.97 min
Train/Metro 50%Train 35.04 min Walking 10.69 min Waiting 3.67 min Bus 0.77 min Overall average time for 21.06 kms 50.17 min
Car 9.62%Driving 26.6 min Walking 0.2 min Overall average time for 14.56 kms 26.8 min
Bike 3.85%Bike 20 min Overall average time for 4 kms 20 min
Walking 25%Walking 19.31 min Train 9.08 min Waiting 2.31 min Bus 0.77 min Overall average time for 5.67 kms 31.46 min
Bus/Trolleybus 5.77%Bus 24.33 min Walking 9.33 min Waiting 3.67 min Overall average time for 5.6 kms 37.33 min
How to Reach Chiba from Nearby Cities
|Ichihara to Chiba||10.3 km||10 mins|
|Funabashi to Chiba||21.12 km||21 mins|
|Tomisato to Chiba||22.93 km||22 mins|
|Abiko to Chiba||26.53 km||26 mins|
|Kashiwa to Chiba||30.34 km||30 mins|
|Nagareyama to Chiba||35.7 km||35 mins|
|Tokyo to Chiba||48.34 km||48 mins|
|Kawasaki to Chiba||49.67 km||49 mins|
|Ookayama to Chiba||52.9 km||52 mins|