Inage Ocean Park, ChibaCurrently Closed
- Address: 7-1-1 Takahama, Mihamaku, Chiba 261-0003,Chiba Prefecture, Japan
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-432791160
- Ticket Price: 1100 JPY
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Garden, Park, Walking Area, Entertainment, Leisure, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
About Inage Ocean Park, Chiba
The Inage Kaihin Park opens a water park every summer which is called as Inage Ocean Park to delight adults and children. There are thirteen pools, including waves, race courses and water slides. It is a nice park in Chiba located around the bay; the Inage Ocean Park has a baseball field, a tennis court, a BBQ Garden, jogging track, bicycle track and Botanical Gardens. A nice place for picnics and to enjoy the outdoor activities with your family or friends.
Inage Ocean Park Ticket Prices
- Adults: 1,100 yen
- High school students: 800 yen
- Elementary and Middle school students: 400 yen
- Four years or older: 200 yen.
Inage Ocean Park Opening and Closing Hours
- Seasonal timings may apply.
How To reach Inage Ocean Park by Public Transport
- Bus stop near the park
Restaurants Near Inage Ocean Park
- Carrying picnic baskets with you is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Chiba before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chiba and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Inage Ocean Park
95% of people who visit Chiba include Inage Ocean Park in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
90.09% of people plan their visit to Inage Ocean Park between 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Inage Ocean Park
94.18% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Inage Ocean Park
Inage Ocean Park, Chiba Reviews
All QuestionsInage ocean park
- Attractions near Inage Ocean Park
- Makuhari Messe International Exhibition Halls 9-11 Hall
- Aeon Mall
- Dragon Farm Chiba