- Address: Chicago, IL, United States
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area
Beneath the surface of the city, a criss-cross ribbon of 40 blocks runs through downtown Chicago. The meandering passage seems to have sprung up organically, over time. The route has no set path and the corridors exist outside of known space. The hidden gateways leads to mysterious destinations. The Chicago Pedway was built to shield the citizens of the city from the unwarranted elements of weather and dangers on the street. If you happen to be a first time visitor, it is advisable to take a tour guide with you for the same.
Chicago Pedway Travel Tips
- It is not wheelchair accessible.
- Please check the tour calendar for the timings of the tours.
Entrance Ticket Details For Chicago Pedway
- Although the tour is free, it passes through Chicago’s CTA, which requires a fee of 2.25 USD.
How to Reach Chicago Pedway
- Subway to Garfield (Red) and 47th (Red).
- Buses to Ellis & 55th Street bus station.
- Water Taxi to Chicago Water Taxi.
- Taxi to Chicago Livery Cab Service.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Chicago before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chicago and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.51% of people who visit Chicago include Chicago Pedway in their plan
95% of people start their Chicago Pedway visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Chicago Pedway
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chicago Pedway
People normally also visit The Moody Church while planning their trip to Chicago Pedway.