Crown Fountain1460 Votes Currently Open
- Address: S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60601, United States
- Timings: 06:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Entertainment, Tower, Architecture , Fountain
Located within the Millennium Park, the Crown Fountain is a major attraction in Chicago. Designed by Spanish artist Jaume Plensa, the fountain is made up of two 50 feet tall glass block towers made up of many LED screens. These screens project images of many Chicago citizens with their mouths open from where the water of the fountain falls. An interesting piece of architecture, the fountain attracts many amateur photographers as well as architecture and electronics buffs. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Chicago itinerary 5 days.
Crown Fountain Travel Tips
- If you intend on getting wet at the fountain, don’t forget to carry a change of clothes!
Crown Fountain Hours
- The fountain’s water operates from May to October.
How to Reach Crown Fountain
- Michigan and Monroe bus stop
- Michigan/ Madison bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Chicago before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chicago and book an accommodation of your choice.
13.36% of people who visit Chicago include Crown Fountain in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
44.05% of people start their Crown Fountain visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Crown Fountain
61.58% of people prefer walking in order to reach Crown Fountain