Events and Festivals in Chicago
- The Chicago Blues Festival: This annual event is hosted at the Grant Park in downtown Chicago, attracting the best of Chicago’s local blues musicians as well as other national acts. The festival is held in the second weekend of June. There is no charge for the festival, making it an excellent option for budget travelers.
- Grant Park Music Festival: USA’s only outdoor, free classical music performance. A must witness for a music lover.
- Chicago Pride Parade: The city’s LGBT community comes out to celebrate. Generally takes place in June. You can check all other events and festivals to book tickts for Chicago tours.
Trip plans for Chicago
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Chicago
Chicago Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Chicago
Save 10%Chicago Architecture River Cruise2452 Reviews
Duration: 1 Hrs 15 Mins
Experience one of the worlds most beautiful cities on a 75-minute cruise on the historic Chicago River. On this architecture ...
Save 7%Chicago City Minibus Tour with Optional Architecture River Cruise95 Reviews
Dont miss Chicagos famous sights and fabulous views on this award-winning small-group sightseeing tour of the city. Travel th...
Chicago City Hop-on Hop-off Tour914 Reviews
Explore Chicago at your own pace during this hop-on hop-off bus trolley of the city. Choose between a 1-, 2-, or 3-day pass d...Book Now
Chicago Grand Half-Day Tour330 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
This comprehensive half-day tour of Chicago is the perfect introduction to the Windy City! Discover the highlights of Chicago...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Stone Park
- Events & Festivals in Morton Grove
- Events & Festivals in Park Ridge
- Events & Festivals in Rosemont
- Events & Festivals in Winnetka
- Events & Festivals in Whiting