Field Museum Of Natural History1729 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1400 S Lake Shore Dr, Chicago, IL 60605, United States
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-3129229410
- Ticket Price: 38 USD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: History Museums, Family And Kids, Exhibition
This museum is so cool, the Indiana Jones made it his home base. The two leading ladies of archeology welcome you into the place; the friendly Tyrannosaur skeleton named Sue and the oldest human fossil on record, Lucy. With twenty million items on exhibit, the museum is impossible to cover comprehensively in one day; nor should you want to. Each display is a story in itself, outlining curious and precious points of human history.
When you’re visiting, make sure to have identified beforehand exactly what it is that you’d like to explore. The evolution exhibit is a must-see. And if you like stones, the diamonds on display here will make your jaw drop. Create a detailed plan to visit the Field Museum of Natural History using our smart trip planner. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Chicago itinerary 5 days.
Field Museum Of Natural History Travel Tips
- Different displays incorporate segments on Tibet and China, where guests can see conventional clothes. There is additionally a show on life in Africa, where guests can look into the numerous diverse societies on the mainland and a display where guests might visit a few Pacific Islands.
Entrance Ticket Details For Field Museum Of Natural History
- Adults: USD 38
- Student (id required): USD 32
- Child (age 3 to 11): USD 26
- Senior (65+): USD 32
Field Museum Of Natural History Hours
- Last admission is at 4:00 pm daily.
How to Reach Field Museum Of Natural History
- Museum Campus/ 11th Street train station
- Soldier Field and Field Museum bus stop
- Solidarity Drive and Aquarium bus stop
- Crab Steak
- Bongo Portage
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Chicago before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chicago and book an accommodation of your choice.
15.07% of people who visit Chicago include Field Museum Of Natural History in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
40.82% of people start their Field Museum Of Natural History visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Field Museum Of Natural History
50% of people prefer walking in order to reach Field Museum Of Natural History
Field Museum Of Natural History Reviews & Ratings
My mother needs assistance like a free wheelchair to enjoy her tour inside the museum for the day. Thank You.Answer Report Abuse
Free wheelchairs are available at the Field Museum of Natural History, but they are offered on a first-come-first-serve basis. You may call on 312.922.9410 and inquire if you can reserve one in advance.Report Abuse