Graceland Cemetery125 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 4001 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60613, United States Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7735251105
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Cemetery, Architecture , Tomb, Sculpture
A beautiful Victorian Era cemetery, the Graceland Cemetery boasts of marvellous architecture and elaborate graves. While visiting the cemetery, make it a pint to check out the following structures:
- Getty Tomb
- Mausoleum of Potter Palmer and Bertha Honore Palmer.
- Martin Ryerson Mausoleum
- Schoenhofen Pyramid Mausoleum
- The Eternal Silence sculpture
- The Crusader sculpture
Graceland Cemetery Travel Tips
- Please maintain the serenity of the place.
- Refrain from littering.
Graceland Cemetery Hours
Cemetery Office Hours:
- Monday through Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Closed on Sunday.
- Seasonal timings apply. Please check the official website for the same before planning a visit.
- Guided tours are conducted April to November.
How to Reach Graceland Cemetery
- By Bus: Clark & Irving Park bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Chicago before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chicago and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Graceland Cemetery Address: 4001 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60613, United States
- Graceland Cemetery Contact Number: +1-7735251105
- Graceland Cemetery Timing: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Best time to visit Graceland Cemetery(preferred time): 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Time required to visit Graceland Cemetery: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.05% of people who visit Chicago include Graceland Cemetery in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
28.57% of people start their Graceland Cemetery visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Graceland Cemetery
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Graceland Cemetery
People normally club together Driehaus Museum and Fine Arts Building while planning their visit to Graceland Cemetery.