Magnificent Mile Tours
About Magnificent Mile, Chicago
The name isn’t an idle boast. The mile packs bars, shops, boutiques, restaurants, hotels and museums into a pretty tight space. Places to note include the Michigan Avenue Bridge, the John Hancock Cente, the Tribune Tower, and the Old Water Tower. Clean airy and inviting, people watching here, like in Times Square, is the treat of the day.
Magnificent Mile Information
- Some of the tallest structures in the United States, for example the John Hancock Center and the Trump International Hotel and Tower, lie in the area.
- Various historic points are spotted along the Magnificent Mile, for example the Wrigley Building, Tribune Tower, the Chicago Water Tower and the Allerton Hotel.
How To Get To Magnificent Mile by Public Transport
- Michigan & Oak bus stop
- Michigan & Chestnut bus stop
- Michigan & Superior bus stop
- Michigan & Ohio bus stop
- Michigan & Hubbard (Tribune Bldg.) bus stop
Restaurants Near Magnificent Mile
- Purple Pig
- Wildberry pancakes
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Chicago before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chicago and book an accommodation of your choice.
Address: N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 33.9K times in trip plans
Hotel, Bar, Museum, Landmark, Bridge, Food And Drinks, Cafe, Restaurant, Entertainment, Leisure, Square, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Tower
Try TripHobo Trip Planner
Book Magnificent Mile Tickets And Tours
The Go Chicago Card is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility. Save up to 55% off retail prices on admission to 25 top attractions and tours for one low price. Enjoy the flexibility to choose attractions as you go and do as much as you want each day.
Some of the worldâs most notorious criminals, mobsters and gangsters bamboozled their way through Chicago. On this Chicago crime tour, escape into the cityâs criminal underworld as you investigate stories about Al Capone, The Untouchables, the Chicago Mob and more. From a luxury coach, see the sites of storied crime scenes including Biograph Theatre, Holy Name Cathedral, Clark Street Bridge and the St Valentine's Day Massacre, one of Chicago's most notorious murders. Snap photos of the historic criminal courthouse, and hop off the coach to walk the path that Chicago gangsters John Dillinger and Hymie Weiss followed just before their deaths.
Hop on the most innovative tour to hit Chicago in years! Gliding around the Windy City on your very own Segway, you'll see all the famous sights - Buckingham Fountain, Navy Pier, Lake Michigan and more. Be one of the first to take part in this unique, unforgettable experience!
The lakeside metropolis of Chicago is famous for its striking skyscrapers, world-class museums and colorful political history. Explore the Windy City at your own pace during a hop-on hop-off bus tour with 14 stops strategically located near the city’s top attractions. Hop off along the Magnificent Mile to shop, see the great city at heart-stopping heights from Willis Tower’s Skydeck or '360 Chicago' at the John Hancock Center, visit the Art Institute or Shedd Aquarium, or snap a selfie in front of the shiny steel bean in Millennium Park. Live commentary on board the bus is provided.
Share your experience - Rate Magnificent Mile, Chicago
- Other Attractions
- Peak To Peak Gondola
- Whistler Blackcomb
- Lost Lake
- Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre
- Whistler Mountain Bike Park
- Whistler Sliding Centre
- Whistler Olympic Park
- Whistler Blackcomb's Coca-Cola Tube Park
- Whistler Kids
- Nicklaus North Golf Course
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 5 Star Hotels Near Peak To Peak Gondola
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Whistler Blackcomb
- Hotels Near Lost Lake
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Whistler Mountain Bike Park
- 5 Star Hotels Near Whistler Sliding Centre
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Whistler Olympic Park
- Cheap Hotels Near Whistler Blackcomb's Coca-Cola Tube Park
- Hotels Near Whistler Kids
- Luxury Hotels Near Nicklaus North Golf Course
- City Tripplans
- Chicago Itinerary 5 Days
- Chicago Itinerary 3 Days
- Chicago Itinerary 7 Days
- 7 Day Trip to Chicago from Chicago
- Chicago Itinerary 1 Day
- Chicago Itinerary 2 Days
- Chicago Itinerary 6 Days
- Chicago Itinerary 4 Days
- USA Itinerary 3 Weeks
- Trip to Chicago, San francisco, New york city, Los angeles, San diego, Washington, d. c., Las vegas