Magnificent MileCurrently Open
- Address: N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Hotel, Bar, Museum, Landmark, Bridge, Food And Drinks, Cafe, Restaurant, Entertainment, Leisure, Square, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Tower
Magnificent Mile - Review
The name isn’t an idle boast. The mile packs bars, shops, boutiques, restaurants, hotels and museums into a pretty tight space. Places to note include the Michigan Avenue Bridge, the John Hancock Cente, the Tribune Tower, and the Old Water Tower. Clean airy and inviting, people watching here, like in Times Square, is the treat of the day. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Chicago itinerary 5 days.
Magnificent Mile Information
- Some of the tallest structures in the United States, for example the John Hancock Center and the Trump International Hotel and Tower, lie in the area.
- Various historic points are spotted along the Magnificent Mile, for example the Wrigley Building, Tribune Tower, the Chicago Water Tower and the Allerton Hotel.
How To reach Magnificent Mile by Public Transport
- Michigan & Oak bus stop
- Michigan & Chestnut bus stop
- Michigan & Superior bus stop
- Michigan & Ohio bus stop
- Michigan & Hubbard (Tribune Bldg.) bus stop
Restaurants Near Magnificent Mile
- Purple Pig
- Wildberry pancakes
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Chicago before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chicago and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Magnificent Mile
41.23% of people who visit Chicago include Magnificent Mile in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
50.2% of people start their Magnificent Mile visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Magnificent Mile
69.92% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Magnificent Mile
Magnificent Mile Trips
4 Views24 Days 23 Nights24 Day Trip to Chicago, Seattle, Washington, D. C., Pittsburgh, Jersey City, Niagara Falls from Brisbane CityBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Seattle, Chicago, Niagara Falls, Jersey City, Washington D. C., Pittsburgh