The name isn’t an idle boast. The mile packs bars, shops, boutiques, restaurants, hotels and museums into a pretty tight space. Places to note include the Michigan Avenue Bridge, the John Hancock Cente, the Tribune Tower, and the Old Water Tower. Clean airy and inviting, people watching here, like in Times Square, is the treat of the day. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Chicago itinerary 5 days.
Magnificent Mile Travel Tips
- Some of the tallest structures in the United States, for example the John Hancock Center and the Trump International Hotel and Tower, lie in the area.
- Various historic points are spotted along the Magnificent Mile, for example the Wrigley Building, Tribune Tower, the Chicago Water Tower and the Allerton Hotel.
How to Reach Magnificent Mile
- Michigan & Oak bus stop
- Michigan & Chestnut bus stop
- Michigan & Superior bus stop
- Michigan & Ohio bus stop
- Michigan & Hubbard (Tribune Bldg.) bus stop
- Purple Pig
- Wildberry pancakes
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Chicago before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chicago and book an accommodation of your choice.
37.89% of people who visit Chicago include Magnificent Mile in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
50.2% of people start their Magnificent Mile visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Magnificent Mile
69.92% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Magnificent Mile