Millennium ParkCurrently Open [Closes at 11:00 pm]
- Address: 201 E Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60602, United States
- Timings: 08:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-3127421168
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Landmark, Bridge, Walking Area, Entertainment, Performance, Leisure, Family And Kids, Fountain
Millennium Park - Review
Any Chicagoan will tell you; this is the city’s favorite haunt. It’s become famous for it’s beautiful, landscaped natural art, art exhibits and just general awesomeness. There’s an uber modern concert pavilion (The Pritzker), the kid-favorite Crown Fountain; the mercury-inspired Cloud Gate is always visually fascinating. Those looking to crossover from the Millenium Park to the Daley Bicentennial Plaza can stroll over the beautiful Snake Bridge. And the trusty ice-making machines work in the summer, so you won’t lack the chance to skate. The place is like a futuristic fairy tale. A day in Chicago trip planner is incomplete without adding atttraction in trip planner.
Millennium Park Information
- In light of the fact that the recreation center sits on a stopping parking space and the worker rail Millennium Station, it is recognized the planet's biggest roof arrangement.
- A showcase for postmodern building design, it additionally offers the Mccormick Tribune Ice Skating Rink, the BP Pedestrian Bridge, the Joan W. furthermore Irving B. Harris Theater for Music and Dance, Wrigley Square, etc.
How To reach Millennium Park by Public Transport
- Michigan/ Madison bus stop
- Millennium train station
- Randolph & Michigan bus stop
Restaurants Near Millennium Park
- Capital Grille
- La Fournette
- Fogo de chap
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Chicago before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chicago and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Millennium Park
95% of people who visit Chicago include Millennium Park in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
39.91% of people start their Millennium Park visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Millennium Park
61.12% of people prefer walking in order to reach Millennium Park
Millennium Park Trips
1 View24 Days 23 Nights24 Day Trip to Seattle, Chicago, Niagara Falls, Jersey City, Washington d. c., Pittsburgh from Brisbane CityBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Seattle, Chicago, Niagara Falls, Jersey City, Washington D. C., Pittsburgh