Sears Tower Skydeck
- Address: 233 S Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60606, USA, United States
- Phone: +1-3128759447
- Ticket Price: Free
- Tags: Family And Kids, Observation Deck
Opened in 1974, the Skydeck on the Willis Tower attracts more than 1.7 million visitors annually who enjoy views of up to 50 miles and four states. The views from the top are incredible and you would feel like you are on top of the world. There is also a glass box at the top that you can go out onto. This is a thrilling and terrifying experience at the same time. You get a bird's eye view of this enormous city and that is something one should never miss. You can click gorgeous pictures here and even ask the staff to click a picture of you and your friends or family members. Have fun while you are there.
More about Chicago
Use Chicago trip planner to visit Sears Tower Skydeck and many others to your visit.
You can add cozy hotels in Chicago like Hyatt Place Chicago/downtown - The Loop, La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown and Residence Inn By Marriott Chicago Downtown/loop.
- Bus 1, 7, 28, 126, 130, 134, 135, 136, 151, 156 to stop - Adams & S. Wacker
- Subway Brown Line, Orange Line, Pink Line, Purple Line to stop - Quincy/Wells
- Bus 1, 7, 28, 126, 130, 151, 156 to stop - Jackson & Franklin
0.09% of people who visit Chicago include Sears Tower Skydeck in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
60% of people start their Sears Tower Skydeck visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Sears Tower Skydeck
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sears Tower Skydeck