Willis Tower9293 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 233 S Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL, United States, 60606
- Timings: 09:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-3128750066
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Tower, Observation Deck
Willis Tower (formerly named and still commonly referred to as Sears Tower) is no longer the tallest building in the world, still the Tower remains an important destination. It’s main attraction is it’s observatory deck, which looks out around for about fifty miles. The best part of the sky deck is the glass balcony, a ledge that extends out of the building, allowing you the surreal feeling of standing on thin air. If you happen to be here when the sun goes down, the sights are just beautiful.
This Chicago attraction gives you the opportunity to bask in the glorious skyline of the city from its observatory deck. Not for the faint hearted, this is your chance to get whisked by the thin air, atop a glass floor, looking down to the streets!
Willis Tower Travel Tips
- If you have a city pass or a fast pass, you might be able skip most of the queues.
- The queues might be quite long. It could be upto two hours.
Entrance Ticket Details For Willis Tower
General Admission to the Skydeck
- Adults (ages 12 and above) USD 22
- Youth (3 years to 11) USD 14
- Free entry for children under 3 years.
- For offers and special passes, please refer to the official website.
Willis Tower Hours
- October through March from 10am - 8pm
- April through September from 9am - 10pm
- Last entry 30 minutes prior to closing.
How to Reach Willis Tower
- Franklin & Adams bus stop
- Quincy/ Wells subway stop
- Franklin & Jackson bus stop
- Adams & S. Wacker bus stop
- Wildberry Pancakes
- Hot Doug’s
- Garrett Popcorn
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Chicago before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chicago and book an accommodation of your choice.
86.06% of people who visit Chicago include Willis Tower in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
43.96% of people start their Willis Tower visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Willis Tower
80.1% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Willis Tower