Wrigley Field Chicago is a baseball park located on the North Side of Chicago. Take Wrigley Field Tours to explore all that happens in confidentiality, home to the Chicago Cubs.
The park is among the top five ballparks in the country. The 104th season of Major League Baseball in 2018 will be held at the spectacular Wrigley Field which was built in the year 1914. It’s got many firsts to its fame, including being the first to have a permanent snack bar.
There’s nothing about the park itself that stands out in particular, but you’ll realize the love people have for it during a game, when the fervent atmosphere, the food, and the beer takes over. An evening here is often said to take one back through time, and the locals have vehemently opposed any modernization to their iconic home park.
Entrance Ticket Details For Wrigley Field
- Non-gameday and Gameday price: USD 25
- Non-gameday Ivy Tours: USD 35
- Children under 2 years old: FREE
- Private group Tour (up to 50 members): USD 1,250
- Interactive Educational Tour price (groups of 30): USD 10
- Career Tour price (groups of 30): USD 15
- Camp Wrigley Tour price (groups of 30 or more): USD 10
- Chicago Cubs Tickets - USd 10
- Wrigley field parking price: USd 10 - USD 50
Wrigley Field Hours
- For an updated schedule of the guided tours, please check the official website.
How to Reach Wrigley Field
- Addison (Red) subway station
- Addison Red Line bus stop
- Clark and Addison bus stop
- Au Cheval
- Avec Dinner
- Chicago Dinner
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Chicago before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chicago and book an accommodation of your choice.
47.42% of people who visit Chicago include Wrigley Field in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
55.5% of people start their Wrigley Field visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Wrigley Field
92.65% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wrigley Field
Wrigley Field Reviews & Ratings
List hotels near Wrigley FieldAnswer Report Abuse