Baba Bundangiri is yet another mesmerizing range nested in the Western Ghats of Chikamalagur district. This place was named after Baba Bundan, a holy Sufi saint whose shrine is established here. The shrine attracts both Hindu and Muslim pilgrims to pay their homage in this blessed seraphic. It is a beautiful mountainous site where the trekking trails are entrenched to boost the enthusiasm of adventure scouts. The place is delightfully close to other tourist attractions, like enthralling caves, refreshing waterfalls and lakes, making it a multifaceted tourist spot. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Chikmagalur itinerary 2 days.
- Wear comfortable shoes as hiking is involved in this trip.
- Make sure your shoes doesn’t slip when you visit the waterfalls.
- Carry adequate drinking water and food with yourself.
- Avoid trekking in the night and after evening.
- Day timings are preferred for the visit.
- By taxi from Chikmagalur.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Chikmagalur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chikmagalur and book an accommodation of your choice.
81.25% of people who visit Chikmagalur include Baba Bundangiri in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
33.33% of people start their Baba Bundangiri visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Baba Bundangiri
89.22% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Baba Bundangiri