Coffee Museum192 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Dasarahalli, Karnataka, Chikmagalur, India Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 20 INR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids, Specialty Museums
For all the coffee lovers who comes to Chikmagalur, make it a point to visit the Coffee museum. The museum lets you take an insight of the coffee making process, right from plucking the beans to its processing and packaging. Nestled within the greenery of Chikmagalur, the surrounding of the museum is decorated with small coffee plant pots. So, as you walk in the museum you will come across small coffee plants along the way. The friendly staff in the museum are always there to explain the entire process. Beside these, the museum also has many documents and maps which educate you about other coffee growing regions in India.
Coffee Museum Travel Tips
- Timings may differ. Check the official website before visiting the museum.
- Pets are not allowed.
Entrance Ticket Details For Coffee Museum
- Rs 20 is applicable for both adults and children.
How to Reach Coffee Museum
- Nearest bus stop – Zilla Panchayat Bus Stop
- By taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Chikmagalur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chikmagalur and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Coffee Museum Address: Dasarahalli, Karnataka, Chikmagalur, India
- Coffee Museum Timing: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Coffee Museum Price: 20 INR
- Best time to visit Coffee Museum(preferred time): 10:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Coffee Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
8.69% of people who visit Chikmagalur include Coffee Museum in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
66.67% of people start their Coffee Museum visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Coffee Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Coffee Museum
People normally club together Mullayanagiri and Madagadakere Lake while planning their visit to Coffee Museum.