Doddabale Siddaragudda PeakCurrently Open
- Address: Shivgiri, Hoggarekangri Hills | Shivgiri Trails Estate, Via Hoggrehalli Village, Hohggrekhangiri, ChikamagalurBirur, India, Chikmagalur
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Temple, Outdoors, Forest, Mountain, View Point, Hiking Trail, Family And Kids, Peak, Hill, Nature
Karnataka is surrounded with beautiful mountain peaks. Among the list, Doddabale Siddaragudda Peak holds a special place for all the trekkers. Located at a height of 5,500 feet, DoddabaleSiddaragudda peak offers a stunning view of the Lakeville Dam, Bhadra Lake, Baba Budangiri Hills and YemmedoddiVillage. As you climb up the mountain, you will walk through the coffee plantations which make the trip more exciting. Once you reach the peak, you will come across an ancient Lord Shiva temple. The story goes that the temple is around 800 years old.
Make sure you have your camera ready to capture the surrounding views.
Doddabale Siddaragudda Peak Travel Tips
- Wear comfortable shoes as you need to trek.
- Carry adequate drinking water with yourself.
- People who are unable to walk for long hours should avoid this trek.
- Novice should avoid this trek.
Entrance Ticket Details For Doddabale Siddaragudda Peak
- Entry is free.
Doddabale Siddaragudda Peak Hours
- It is a natural attraction; can be visited anytime of the day.
How to Reach Doddabale Siddaragudda Peak
- From Chikmagalur, by car till the foothill of the mountain.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Chikmagalur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chikmagalur and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.84% of people who visit Chikmagalur include Doddabale Siddaragudda Peak in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
55.56% of people start their Doddabale Siddaragudda Peak visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Doddabale Siddaragudda Peak
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Doddabale Siddaragudda Peak