Hebbe Falls, Chikmagalur
About Hebbe Falls, Chikmagalur
Hebbe Falls, Chikmagalur - Address
Address: Kesavinamane, Karnataka 577131
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 10.5K times in trip plans
Mountain, Water Body, Waterfall, Hiking Trail, Scenic Drive, Family And Kids, Hill
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Hebbe Falls emanates from the well-known Kemmangundi Hill station of Karnataka. This forceful rapid cascading down the hills from the height of 551 ft is a breathtaking sight for the tourists. This enthralling waterfall is all the more spectacular to watch during monsoon, when the rainwaters add to the strength of the fall and makes it more potent. The trail to Hebbe Falls is a bumpy ride through the dense mountains and can be spanned by a robust four wheeler.
Hebbe Falls Information
- Make sure you take a dip in this her-infused water.
- Early winter is considered as the best time to visit the falls.
- Wear appropriate shoes as the rocks tends to be slippery because of water.
Hebbe Falls Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Hebbe Falls Opening and Closing Hours
- The falls can be visited anytime of the day. However, visiting the place during daylight is recommended.
How To reach Hebbe Falls by Public Transport
- By car from Chikmagalur.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Chikmagalur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chikmagalur and book an accommodation of your choice.
Hebbe Falls, Chikmagalur Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Z Point
- Golf Club Road
- The Serai Resorts Chikmagalur
- Belur Road
- Shanti Falls
- Town Canteen
- Asi Halebeedu Museum
- Vasishta Teertha
- Chikmagalur Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Chikmagalur
- What to See in 48 Hours in Chikmagalur
- What to See in 72 Hours in Chikmagalur
- How to Spend 5 Days in Chikmagalur
- How to Spend 6 Days in Chikmagalur
- How to Spend 7 Days in Chikmagalur