Hebbe FallsCurrently Open
- Address: Kesavinamane, Karnataka 577131, Chikmagalur, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Mountain, Water Body, Waterfall, Hiking Trail, Scenic Drive, Family And Kids, Hill
Hebbe Falls emanates from the well-known Kemmangundi Hill station of Karnataka. This forceful rapid cascading down the hills from the height of 551 ft is a breathtaking sight for the tourists. This enthralling waterfall is all the more spectacular to watch during monsoon, when the rainwaters add to the strength of the fall and makes it more potent. The trail to Hebbe Falls is a bumpy ride through the dense mountains and can be spanned by a robust four wheeler. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Chikmagalur itinerary 2 days.
Hebbe Falls Travel Tips
- Make sure you take a dip in this her-infused water.
- Early winter is considered as the best time to visit the falls.
- Wear appropriate shoes as the rocks tends to be slippery because of water.
Entrance Ticket Details For Hebbe Falls
- Entry is free.
Hebbe Falls Hours
- The falls can be visited anytime of the day. However, visiting the place during daylight is recommended.
How to Reach Hebbe Falls
- By car from Chikmagalur.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Chikmagalur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chikmagalur and book an accommodation of your choice.
61.81% of people who visit Chikmagalur include Hebbe Falls in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
51.25% of people start their Hebbe Falls visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Hebbe Falls
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hebbe Falls