How to Reach Chikmagalur - The Easiest Way to Reach Chikmagalur
- By Air: There are no direct flights to Chikamagalur as it doesn’t have an airport. Nearest domestic airport is at Mangalore and nearest International airport is at Bangalore. Both the airports are well connected to various cities domestically and internationally respectively. From Mangalore/ Bangalore airports, you can either hire a cab or hop onto a bus to Chikamagalur.
- By Rail: Chikamagalur has got a new railway line that connects it with other cities in Karnataka via Kadur. Hence, the nearest railway stations to Chikmagalur are Kadur and Hassan. From both these stations, you can hire a cab to reach the city
- By Bus: There are both state owned and private service operators providing buses to Chikamagalur. Distance wise Mangalore is the nearest, then comes Hubli and then Bangalore.
- By Bus: Touring around the town in a bus is the best and inexpensive way to move around.
- By Jeep: If you would like to explore the coffee/tea plantations, then hiring a Jeep is your best bet.
- By Cab: Hire a cab only if you would like to travel to the nearby places or are with a family and would like your privacy while you tour this picture perfect town of Karnataka.
Are you looking for a Chikmagalur travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Chikmagalur from Nearby Cities
|Birur to Chikmagalur||23.06 km||23 mins|
|Hassan to Chikmagalur||60.85 km||56 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Chikmagalur
- How to reach Madikeri
- How to reach Mangaluru
- How to reach Udupi
- How to reach Kannur
- How to reach Wayanad
- How to reach Bandipur
- How to reach Ooty
- How to reach Hampi
- How to reach Coonoor
- How to reach Agra
- How to reach Leh
- How to reach Mumbai
- How to reach Delhi
- How to reach Amritsar
- How to reach Chennai