How to Reach Chikmagalur - The Easiest Way to Reach Chikmagalur
- By Air: There are no direct flights to Chikamagalur as it doesn’t have an airport. Nearest domestic airport is at Mangalore and nearest International airport is at Bangalore. Both the airports are well connected to various cities domestically and internationally respectively. From Mangalore/ Bangalore airports, you can either hire a cab or hop onto a bus to Chikamagalur.
- By Rail: Chikamagalur has got a new railway line that connects it with other cities in Karnataka via Kadur. Hence, the nearest railway stations to Chikmagalur are Kadur and Hassan. From both these stations, you can hire a cab to reach the city
- By Bus: There are both state owned and private service operators providing buses to Chikamagalur. Distance wise Mangalore is the nearest, then comes Hubli and then Bangalore.
- By Bus: Touring around the town in a bus is the best and inexpensive way to move around.
- By Jeep: If you would like to explore the coffee/tea plantations, then hiring a Jeep is your best bet.
- By Cab: Hire a cab only if you would like to travel to the nearby places or are with a family and would like your privacy while you tour this picture perfect town of Karnataka.
Are you looking for a Chikmagalur travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Chikmagalur from Nearby Cities
|Birur to Chikmagalur||23.06 km||23 mins|
|Davangere to Chikmagalur||35.39 km||35 mins|
|Hassan to Chikmagalur||36.99 km||36 mins|
|Ranebennur to Chikmagalur||39.85 km||39 mins|
|Calicut to Chikmagalur||57.78 km||57 mins|
|Malappuram to Chikmagalur||68.87 km||1 hour 8 mins|
|Hubballi to Chikmagalur||92.26 km||1 hour 32 mins|
|Hampi to Chikmagalur||93.3 km||1 hour 33 mins|
|Mysore to Chikmagalur||99.75 km||1 hour 39 mins|
|Mangalore to Chikmagalur||102.79 km||1 hour 42 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Chikmagalur