Kadambi FallsCurrently Open
- Address: Kudremukh National Park, Kuduremukh, Chikmagalur – 577142, India Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, Family And Kids, Nature
Karnataka has some of the most beautiful waterfalls in the southern part of India. Among the list, Kadambi Falls also holds a special position. As you approach Kudremukh National Park from the main road lying between Sringeri and Kudremukh, you can locate this 30 feet long waterfall from its stunning sight. The roaring sound of the water and its milky white color is surely going to put you in awe of its majestic beauty. Though you need to face few hurdles, make sure you take a closer look at the waterfall. If you are not scared of climbing small rocks then try to get into the pond that is naturally created at the bottom of the waterfalls. Soak your feet and feel the freshness of nature which is somewhat absent in the developed metropolitan cities.
Kadambi Falls Travel Tips
- Wear proper shoes to get down into the waterfall.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kadambi Falls
- Entry is free.
Kadambi Falls Hours
- You can visit the waterfall any time of the day.
How to Reach Kadambi Falls
- By car from Chikmagalur.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Chikmagalur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chikmagalur and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Kadambi Falls Address: Kudremukh National Park, Kuduremukh, Chikmagalur – 577142, India
- Kadambi Falls Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Kadambi Falls(preferred time): 08:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Kadambi Falls: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
4.84% of people who visit Chikmagalur include Kadambi Falls in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
53.33% of people start their Kadambi Falls visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Kadambi Falls
93.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kadambi Falls
People normally club together Sringeri Sharada Peetham and Hanuman Gundi Falls while planning their visit to Kadambi Falls.