Kalhatti FallsCurrently Open
- Address: Chikmagalur, Karnataka 577129 , India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +91-8022352828
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Outdoors, Water Body, Waterfall, Family And Kids, Hill, Harbour
Kalhatti Falls - Review
This sensational cascade is situated at Kalhattipura in Chikmalagur district of Karnataka, almost 10 kilometers from Kemmangundi hill station. The waterfalls, falling from the crest of Chandra Drona hill at a height of 400 ft, enhance the scenic beauty. This sublime place also harbours the Veerabhadreshwara temple, which is dedicated to Lord Shiva. The temple has exquisite architectural engravings and attracts innumerable pilgrims during the annual religious fair, which is conducted in the months of March and April. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Chikmagalur itinerary 2 days.
Kalhatti Falls Information
- Top of the waterfall can be reached by trekking.
- If you are opting for trekking, make sure you are physically fit.
- Wear proper shoes to avoid accident while trekking.
Kalhatti Falls Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Kalhatti Falls Hours
- You can visit the waterfalls any time of the day. However, day hours are preferred.
How To reach Kalhatti Falls by Public Transport
- By car from Chikmagalur.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Chikmagalur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chikmagalur and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Kalhatti Falls
69.24% of people who visit Chikmagalur include Kalhatti Falls in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
44.66% of people start their Kalhatti Falls visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Kalhatti Falls
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kalhatti Falls