Kalhatti Falls, Chikmagalur
About Kalhatti Falls, Chikmagalur
Kalhatti Falls, Chikmagalur - Address, Phone Number
Address: Chikmagalur, Karnataka 577129
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 11.1K times in trip plans
Religious Site, Temple, Outdoors, Water Body, Waterfall, Family And Kids, Hill, Harbour
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This sensational cascade is situated at Kalhattipura in Chikmalagur district of Karnataka, almost 10 kilometers from Kemmangundi hill station. The waterfalls, falling from the crest of Chandra Drona hill at a height of 400 ft, enhance the scenic beauty. This sublime place also harbours the Veerabhadreshwara temple, which is dedicated to Lord Shiva. The temple has exquisite architectural engravings and attracts innumerable pilgrims during the annual religious fair, which is conducted in the months of March and April.
Kalhatti Falls Information
- Top of the waterfall can be reached by trekking.
- If you are opting for trekking, make sure you are physically fit.
- Wear proper shoes to avoid accident while trekking.
Kalhatti Falls Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Kalhatti Falls Opening and Closing Hours
- You can visit the waterfalls any time of the day. However, day hours are preferred.
How To reach Kalhatti Falls by Public Transport
- By car from Chikmagalur.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Chikmagalur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chikmagalur and book an accommodation of your choice.
Kalhatti Falls, Chikmagalur Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Rest Inn
- Horticulture Department Guest House
- Chikmagalur Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Chikmagalur
- What to See in 48 Hours in Chikmagalur
- What to See in 72 Hours in Chikmagalur
- How to Spend 5 Days in Chikmagalur
- How to Spend 6 Days in Chikmagalur
- How to Spend 7 Days in Chikmagalur