- Address: Chikamagalur, India, Chikmagalur
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Forest, Mountain, National Park, Wildlife Sanctuary , Wildlife Park, View Point, Family And Kids, Adventure, Nature
Kudremukh - Review
Kundremukh, which literally means horse shape, derives its name from the unique horse shape pattern discernible in the side view of the mountain. Kundremukh National Park is one of the largest sanctuaries with an area of 600.32 square kilometers and hails from the family of wet evergreen forests. The place promises exquisite natural beauty, wildlife diversity and thrilling adventure for the tourists. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Chikmagalur itinerary 2 days.
- Pets are not allowed inside Kudremukh National Park.
- Best time to visit the park is between October and May.
Kudremukh Ticket Prices
Entry fee to Kudremukh National Park:
- For foreigners – Rs 1000
- For Indians – Rs 200
- Opening hours of Kudremukh National Park: 6am – 6pm.
How To reach Kudremukh by Public Transport
- By car from Chikmagalur.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Chikmagalur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chikmagalur and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Kudremukh
21.17% of people who visit Chikmagalur include Kudremukh in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
41.38% of people start their Kudremukh visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Kudremukh
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kudremukh