Gaumukh ReservoirCurrently Open
- Address: Western side of the Chittorgarh Fort,Chittorgarh, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Water Body, Family And Kids, Nature
Gaumukh Reservoir - Review
Located on the western side of the Chittorgarh fort, the Gaumukh Reservoir is a beautiful water body that adds to the scenic beauty of the whole place. Shaped like a mouth of cow from where it gets its name, this reservoir is filled through the water that flows through a crack in the Rock. Because of its association with cow, this reservoir holds a lot of religious significance for the Hindus. Feeding of fish is considered to be auspicious here.
Gaumukh Reservoir Information
- Feeding of fish can be listed as a 'must do act' during a trip to Gaumukh Reservoir.
Gaumukh Reservoir Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
How To reach Gaumukh Reservoir by Public Transport
- By Taxi from Udaipur city.
- By auto/bike to visit the attractions inside the fort.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Chittorgarh before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chittorgarh and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Gaumukh Reservoir
9.28% of people who visit Chittorgarh include Gaumukh Reservoir in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
95% of people start their Gaumukh Reservoir visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Gaumukh Reservoir
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Gaumukh Reservoir
Gaumukh Reservoir Map
Gaumukh Reservoir Trips
Gaumukh Reservoir, Chittorgarh Reviews
All QuestionsGaumukh reservoir
- La Teñada
- Iglesia De Santa María Del Azogue
- Biblioteca Publica
- Iglesia De San Juan
- Conjunto Histórico Artístico De Valderas
- Plaza De Toros De Valderas
- Promocion Servicios Culturales Recreativos
- Bodega Casto Pequeño
- Ayuntamiento De Valderas
- Museo Parroquial De Valderas
- Bodega Vinos De La Ribera De La Cea S.coop
- Parroquia De Riudaura
- Castillo De Los Davila
- Antonia Pereda Diaz
- Castillo De Puente Del Congosto