How to Reach Chittorgarh - The Easiest Way to Reach Chittorgarh
- By Air: The nearest airport to Chittorgarh is the Maharana Pratap Airport at Udaipur, about 90 kilometres far. From here, you can hire a taxi to Chittorgarh. You also have the option to travel by the Palace on Wheels luxury train.
- By Train: There are regular train services to Chittorgarh from other cities and towns of Rajasthan and India. The Chittorgarh railway station connects Chittorgarh to major Indian cities such as Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Ajmer, Kota, Udaipur, and Delhi.
- By Road: Follow the Golden Quadrilateral highway system that links Chittorgarh to much of the rest of India. Chittorgarh is situated at National Highway number 76 & 79. There are regular bus services from Delhi, Mount Abu, Jaipur, Indore, and Ajmer.
- On Foot: The best way to explore Chittorgarh Fort will depend on your own feet. The area is mountainous so you can also get a lot of chances for trekking.
- By Bike: You can hire a bicycle to explore the Chittorgarh fort. Although there are places where cycling can become bit uncomfortable but it will definitely not discourage you from taking up that bike.
- By Auto-Rickshaw: Indian auto rickshaws are best to explore the attractions in Rajasthan or for that matter the whole of India. They are cheap, fast and offer you a local flavour.
Are you looking for a Chittorgarh travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Chittorgarh from Nearby Cities
|Udaipur to Chittorgarh||109.82 km||1 hour 44 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Chittorgarh
- How to reach Udaipur
- How to reach Ajmer
- How to reach Pushkar
- How to reach Mount Abu
- How to reach Ujjain
- How to reach Jodhpur
- How to reach Ranthambore National Park
- How to reach Indore
- How to reach Jaipur
- How to reach Agra
- How to reach Leh
- How to reach Mumbai
- How to reach Delhi
- How to reach Amritsar
- How to reach Chennai