Rana Kumbha Palace17 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Chittorgarh Fort Village, Chittorgarh, Rajasthan 312001, India Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Palace, Family And Kids, Architecture
The Palace of Rana Kumbha in Chittogarh fort is a 15th century monument that displays majestic Rajput architecture. Considered to be the residence of Rajput King Maharana Kumba, this palace holds underground cellars that incite the curiosity of the travellers. According to the oral folk stories, it was in these cellars that Rani Padmini and other women in the royal palace performed Jauhar. Although in ruins today, this palace was once of supreme importance since the major counsels, meetings, and administrative affairs of Chittorgarh were discussed here. Nearby, there is Shiva temple to be visited.
Entrance Ticket Details For Rana Kumbha Palace
- Entry is free.
Rana Kumbha Palace Hours
- Recommended to be visited during day time.
How to Reach Rana Kumbha Palace
- One can hire an auto rickshaw or a tempo to reach the palace from Chittorgarh town.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Chittorgarh before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chittorgarh and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Rana Kumbha Palace Address: Chittorgarh Fort Village, Chittorgarh, Rajasthan 312001, India
- Rana Kumbha Palace Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Rana Kumbha Palace(preferred time): 10:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Rana Kumbha Palace: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.86% of people who visit Chittorgarh include Rana Kumbha Palace in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
80% of people start their Rana Kumbha Palace visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Rana Kumbha Palace
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rana Kumbha Palace
People normally club together Meera Temple and Satbis Deori Temple while planning their visit to Rana Kumbha Palace.