- Address: Chittorgarh Fort, Chittorgarh, India
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Temple, Ancient Ruin, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
Dedicated to Lord Vishnu, the Kumbha Shyam temple in Chittorgarh is an ancient temple whose architecture displays utter beauty and magnificence. This temple is dedicated to Varaha, the boar incarnation of Lord Vishnu. As you enter inside this temple you will come across a high roof and pyramidal tower. On the walls, you can see the sculptures of Hindu Gods and Goddesses. Since Lord Krishna has always been an integral part of Rajasthani culture, a visit to this temple is a must to see yet another incarnation of him.
- Follow the Hindu rituals while entering the temple.
- Free entry.
- Recommended time to visit the temple: 9:00am – 4:00pm.
- One can hire an auto rickshaw or a tempo to reach the temple from Chittorgarh town.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Chittorgarh before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chittorgarh and book an accommodation of your choice.
4% of people who visit Chittorgarh include Shyam Temple in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
62.5% of people start their Shyam Temple visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Shyam Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shyam Temple