Tower Of FameCurrently Open
- Address: Chittorgarh Fort, Chittorgarh, Rajasthan 312001, India Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Family And Kids, Architecture
Translated as the tower of fame, the Kirti stambh is a Jain tower that is devoted to the first Jain Teerthankar Adinath. Rising atleast 22-meter-high, this tower has been built in the Solanki architectural style. Within this complex, there are beautiful carvings, balconies and niche areas that make for a splendid view. On the second floor, there is a sculpture of Adinath. On the façade of this tower, there are carvings of naked figures of various Jain teerthankars. From the top, i.e the seventh floor you can enjoy beautiful views of the whole fort.
Entrance Ticket Details For Tower Of Fame
- Ticket of Tower of Fame is included in the ticket price of Chittorgarh Fort i.e Rs 10.
Tower Of Fame Hours
- A visit to Tower of fame is included in visit to the Chittorgarh fort.
How to Reach Tower Of Fame
- By Taxi from Udaipur city.
- By Auto
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Chittorgarh before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chittorgarh and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Tower Of Fame Address: Chittorgarh Fort, Chittorgarh, Rajasthan 312001, India
- Tower Of Fame Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Tower Of Fame(preferred time): 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Tower Of Fame: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.86% of people who visit Chittorgarh include Tower Of Fame in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
53.85% of people start their Tower Of Fame visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Tower Of Fame
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tower Of Fame
People normally club together Government Museum Of Fateh Prakash Palace and Ratan Singh Palace while planning their visit to Tower Of Fame.