Grids Hostel Lounge Akihabara
About Grids Hostel Lounge Akihabara, Chiyoda
Overview of Grids Hostel Lounge Akihabara
Walking past the city of Chiyoda, you will come across Grids Hostel Lounge Akihabara. Although listed here, Grids Hostel Lounge Akihabara is not one of the most visited sightseeing places in Chiyoda.
Attractions like Edo Castle, Akihabara Udx Restaurant Row Akiba Ichi, Patisserie Sadaharu Aoki and Square Enix Cafe are the usual crowd pullers of Chiyoda and you might easily miss out Grids Hostel Lounge Akihabara amidst these top things to do.
More about Chiyoda
Create a flawless plan, make use of Chiyoda trip planner.
Oomph up your visit by adding the best hotels in Chiyoda like The B Tokyo Ochanomizu, The B Tokyo Suidobashi and Tokyu Stay Suidobashi.
If you want to add the visit to Grids Hostel Lounge Akihabara in your trip, you can choose from the variety of Chiyoda vacation packages that can be designed to suit your preferences. These packages also cover your major concern of how to reach Chiyoda.
Share your experience - Rate Grids Hostel Lounge Akihabara, Chiyoda
The staffs are very nice and their english is fluent. Definitely will come back again on my next trip to Tokyo. Recommended place! ❤ (They also offer luggage keeping service)
Overall a shady place. They remind you at every chance they have your things might be stolen. Of course they have no security cameras anywhere. Being so cheap, it also attracts sketchy characters as well. Furthermore, not sure they turned on the air in the largest dorm the one night I stayed. Smelled awful but that's kind of expected. Issue was I couldn't breath very well since there was no ventilation. Only redeeming quality was the coffee shop downstairs but most hostels I've been to in Japan offer free coffee and tea which kind of overshadowed the place in my mind. In sum, I was very happy to leave in the morning.
Best place if you want to go anywhere from Akihabara. But be carefull with overated review. Too many people in there, and the bunk is too small for me.
Nice coffee shop by the entrance. Friendly staff who speak ok English compared to the majority of the population. Clean place but a very musty smell of sweat in the dormitory, or because of bad air circulation. Very small common area only able to seat 12 people at 4 different tables in a small kitchen.
Nice hostel, very clean. But not easy to meet new people sometimes, small common room but they have a bar next to the reception...
- Other Attractions
- Vagamon Kurisumala
- Green Palace Residency
- Himaharsham Vagamon Home Stay
- Winter Vale
- Green Meadows Vagamon
- Vagamon Pine Forest
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Vagamon
- Cheap Hotels Near Vagamon City Center
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Vagamon Kurisumala
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Green Palace Residency
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Himaharsham Vagamon Home Stay
- Budget Hotels Near Winter Vale
- Hotels Near Green Meadows Vagamon
- Hotels Near Vagamon Pine Forest
- City Tripplans
- 20 Day Trip to Japan from Chesapeake
- 13 Day Trip to Tokyo, Osaka, Chiyoda, Narita, Malaysia from Kuala Lumpur
- 4 Day Trip to Chiyoda from Tottenham
- 5 Day Trip to Chiyoda from Merrylands
- 4 Day Trip to Chiyoda from Addison
- 4 Day Trip to Chiyoda from Winter Garden
- 4 Day Trip to Chiyoda from Simi Valley
- 2 Day Trip to Chiyoda from Chiyoda
- 5 Day Trip to Chiyoda from Chittagong
- 6 Day Trip to Japan from Jakarta