Yodobashi Akihabara23 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Japan, 〒101-0028 Tokyo, Chiyoda, Kanda Hanaokacho, １−1 Map
- Timings: 09:30 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-352091010
- Tags: Shopping Center, Family And Kids
Yodobashi Akihabara is the biggest Electronic store in Central Tokyo with eight floors full of a huge variety of electronic goods and devices. It is a paradise for tech-savvy people as they will get to check out hundreds of brands, determine what is suitable for them and buy them at an exciting discount. The staff is fluent in English and will provide you demonstrations accordingly. There are two floors on the top acting as food zone. After checking out the gadgets, you can enjoy delicious Japanese snacks and beverages. If you carry your passport, they will offer you discounts over the price. Get engrossed in the ocean of electronics.
More about Chiyoda
Explore Yodobashi Akihabara and other prime spots of the city using Chiyoda trip planner.
You can enjoy a comfortable stay in the city by booking the best hotels in Chiyoda like The B Tokyo Ochanomizu, The B Tokyo Suidobashi and Tokyu Stay Suidobashi.
If you want to add the visit to Yodobashi Akihabara in your trip, you can choose from the variety of Chiyoda vacation packages that can be designed to suit your preferences. These packages also cover your major concern of how to reach Chiyoda.
How to Reach Yodobashi Akihabara
- Trains Chuo-Sobu Line (Local), Hibiya Line, Keihintohoku Line, Tsukuba Express, Yamanote Line to stop : Akihabara Station
- Yodobashi Akihabara Address: Japan, 〒101-0028 Tokyo, Chiyoda, Kanda Hanaokacho, １−1
- Yodobashi Akihabara Contact Number: +81-352091010
- Yodobashi Akihabara Timing: 09:30 am - 10:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
18.25% of people who visit Chiyoda include Yodobashi Akihabara in their plan
20% of people start their Yodobashi Akihabara visit around 11 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Yodobashi Akihabara
50% of people prefer to travel by train while visiting Yodobashi Akihabara
People normally club together Tokyo Dome City and Akihabara-eki while planning their visit to Yodobashi Akihabara.