How to Reach Chongqing - The Easiest Way to Reach Chongqing
HOW TO GET TO CHONGQING
- By Air: Chongqing’s Jiangbei International Airport is ranked one among the 10 best airports in the country. It is situated about 21kms Northeast of the city and has flights to a number of Chinese cities like Beijing, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Guiyang, Haikou, Hangzhou, Hefei, Kunming, Lhasa, Nanjing, Nanning, Sanya, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Taiyuan, Tianjin, Urumqi, Wenzhou, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi'an, Yichang, Zhengzhou, and Zhuhai and several international destinations like Doha, Helsinki, Bangkok, Seoul, Tokyo, Singapore and Sydney. You can reach the city through the airport shuttles that run at frequent intervals.
- By Train: Chongqing, Chongqing North and Chongqing West are the three railway stations that have both long distance and passenger trains departing towards many Chinese regions.
- By Bus: Many long distance buses run from Chongqing’s Chaotianmen and Chen Jiaping bus stations to other neighbouring cities like Xi’an and Chengdu.
HOW TO GET AROUND CHONGQING
- By Bus: You can get anywhere in Chongqing including the four city centres Shapingba, Jiangbei, Nanping and Jiefangbei with the help of the local bus services.
- By Monorail/Subway: A rapid transit monorail system helps you get to the city centres and the main railway stations in the city.
- By Taxi: Yellow Suzuki Sedan taxis run all around the city.
- By Waterway: There are a number of passenger boats, cruise ships and tourist boats that get you to the three gorges and other tourist attractions in the Yangtze River.
Are you looking for a Chongqing travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Chongqing
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Chongqing. The most preferred mode of transport in Chongqing is Bus/Trolleybus.
Average distance: 11 km Average time: 62.25 min
Bus/Trolleybus 50%Bus 10 min Waiting 2 min Walking 1.5 min Overall average time for 10 kms 13.5 min
Walking 50%Walking 90 min Waiting 21 min Overall average time for 12 kms 111 min
How to Reach Chongqing from Nearby Cities
|Chengdu to Chongqing||337.02 km||1 hour 35 mins|
- How to reach Jielong Restaurant
- How to reach Suining
- How to reach Renhuai
- How to reach Dazhou
- How to reach Yibin
- How to reach Lichuan
- How to reach Bazhong
- How to reach Luocheng
- How to reach Leshan
- How to reach Beijing
- How to reach Shanghai
- How to reach Shenyang
- How to reach Xian
- How to reach Shenzhen
- How to reach Qingdao