Are you looking for what to do in Chongqing?
PLACES TO SEE
- Loquat Mountain Park: A park located at an altitude of 345 metres above the sea level, often referred to as the oasis of the city with winding roads and large variety of flora and fauna.
- Baiheliang Underwater Museum: The firs underwater museum in the country.
- Great Hall of the People: One of the largest assembly halls in china influenced by traditional Chinese architecture.
- Dazu Rock Carvings: An important sightseeing place in the city with numerous Sculptures and Carvings that reflect Buddhist, Taoist, Confucian and other Chinese religious beliefs.
- Three Natural Bridges and Furong Cave: A part of Wulong Karst National Geology Park in Wulong County, a listed UNESCO world heritage site.
- Huguang Guild Hall: An ancient complex of Cultural, Social and trade-related buildings.
- Fengdu Ghost City: One of the stops on Yangtze cruise that has burial sites, shrines, temples and a small ancient town.
- Yangtze River Cruise-Chongqing One-day Private Tour: Cruising of the Yangtze River along with a professional tour guide. Address: Room 1802, New Chongqing Apartment, No.18 Minzu Road, Yuzhong District, Chongqing, China.
- Yangtzeriver-Day Tour: Day tour of the Yangtze River in tourist boats with the assistance of a travel guide. Address: No.190, Xinhua Road, Yuzhong District, Chongqing 400000, China.
- Lark Trip-Day Tour: A trip of the scenic landscapes in and around the city. Address: No.589 Nanping East Road, Nanan District, Chongqing 400060, China.
Below we have a list of things to do in Chongqing and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Chongqing getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Chongqing with confidence.