Yangtze River CablewayCurrently Open [Closes at 10:00 pm]
- Address: Xiaoshizi (right next to subway station) Jiefang Dong Rd., west of the Chongqing Hotel, Chongqing, 400010, China
- Timings: 07:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: 023-62872299
- Ticket Price: 10 CNY
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Outdoors, Family And Kids, Cable Car
Yangtze River Cableway - Review
To eternally imprint the lovely city of Chongqing in your memories, this cable car service is the way to go. The Yangtze River Cableway gives a magnificent of the city, the sky and the mighty Yangtze.
The cableway ride usually lasts for about 10 minutes and takes you from one end of the river to the other. One can choose between a one-way ride and a round-trip. Two huge cable cars, one for each side, operate between the two ends. The cableway serves the dual purpose of a tourist attraction & adventure ride as well as a public transport.
The service can be used to click some incredible photographs of the city in bird’s eye view. The sights look even more incredible after sunset when you hang between the twinkle of the stars and the twinkling city lights. Inexpensive and thrilling, the Yangtze River Cableway is sure to be a memorable ride of your life. You can save up the ticket as a souvenir!
Yangtze River Cableway Information
- Take the ride on a clear day.
- Evening rides are more beautiful and well worth it but with lower photo opportunities.
Yangtze River Cableway Ticket Prices
- Round trip costs CNY20
How To reach Yangtze River Cableway by Public Transport
- Take the metro Line 1 or 6 to Xiaoshizi Metro Station
Restaurants Near Yangtze River Cableway
- Plymouth 123
- Waipo Qiao Jiucai Zuofang
- Baaixiang Tea House
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Chongqing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chongqing and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Yangtze River Cableway
95% of people who visit Chongqing include Yangtze River Cableway in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
35.51% of people start their Yangtze River Cableway visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Yangtze River Cableway
93.14% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Yangtze River Cableway
Yangtze River Cableway Map
Yangtze River Cableway Trips
Yangtze River Cableway, Chongqing Reviews
All QuestionsYangtze river cableway
- Stratford Farmers Market
- Wilmcote Railway Station
- Howard & Pat Watson
- Avon Snooker Centre
- Tourist Information Centre
- Stratford Magistrates Court
- Stratford Upon Avon Railway Station
- Holy Trinity Stratford-Upon-Avon
- The Castle Gallery
- Heartlands Church
- National Trust
- Shakespeare's School Stratford-upon-Avon
- City Sightseeing
- Stratford-Upon-Avon Arts House Trust Limited