Black Betty Cafe39 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 165 Madras St, Christchurch Central, Christchurch 8011, New Zealand Map
- Phone: +64-33658522
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Cafe, Family And Kids
The vibrant and bright Black Betty Cafe will offer you varieties of authentic gourmet coffee along with delicious dishes made with eggs to boost you up at the start of the day. Established by Hamish Evans, an enthusiast of preparing Espresso, the park boasts of the most notable espresso from around the world such as Coffee Syphon, Pour-Over, aeropress, Cold Drip coffee and so forth. The interior features a vibrant coffee culture of Indian Coffee plantation landscapes, something unique you will not find anywhere. Not only just coffee, they offer wholesome and healthy breakfast menu too. From their signature Betty Granola, Betty’s Bacon Buttie, Betty’s Pork Belly to Stacey’s stack, Eggs Benedict, Avocado Smash, French Toast Crumpets, Roast Mushroom and Haloumi- you have a great variety of dishes to devour.
More about Christchurch
Try the best Christchurch trip planner to visit this Black Betty Cafe as well as many others.
Hotels like Breakfree On Cashel, Hotel Carlton Mill and Ibis Christchurch will solve your problem of where to stay in Christchurch.
Curated Christchurch vacation packages await! Book the best ones and start turning your dream into reality.Discover various ways for how to reach Christchurch and complete the booking by choosing your mode of transport.
How to Reach Black Betty Cafe
- Bus 95 City – Pegasus and Waikuku to stop –Madras St near Southwalk St.
- Buses 17 Bryndwr – Huntsbury, 95 City – Pegasus and Waikuku to stop –Central Library Manchester St.
- Black Betty Cafe Address: 165 Madras St, Christchurch Central, Christchurch 8011, New Zealand
- Black Betty Cafe Contact Number: +64-33658522
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.23% of people who visit Christchurch include Black Betty Cafe in their plan
45% of people start their Black Betty Cafe visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Black Betty Cafe
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Black Betty Cafe
People normally club together Tranzalpine Ride and 185 Empty White Chairs while planning their visit to Black Betty Cafe.