Botanic Gardens ParkingCurrently Open
- Address: Rolleston Ave, Christchurch City Centre, Christchurch 8013, New Zealand Map
- Phone: +64-39418999
- Tags: Botanical Garden, Family And Kids
Christchurch Botanic Gardens is a botanical garden which comprises 21 hectares of space. It is nestled down near the Avon River and houses separated garden for each part of the species. It houses a visitor’s centre along with cafe and gift shop from where you can gain information about the history of the plants of the garden. In the Curator’s House it exhibits some plants those possess medicinal properties. You can find some rare species of plants of New Zealand in the native section. You can find separated Rock Garden, Erica Garden, Water Garden and conservatory complex too in the Christchurch Botanic Gardens.
How to Reach Botanic Gardens Parking
- Bus- Queenstown – Christchurch to stop- Canterbury Museum (Christchurch)
- Bus- 17 Bryndwr – Huntsbury to stop- Rolleston Ave near Gloucester St
- Buses- Christchurch – Akaroa, Christchurch - Hanmer Springs to stop- Rolleston Ave (Christchurch)
- Botanic Gardens Parking Address: Rolleston Ave, Christchurch City Centre, Christchurch 8013, New Zealand
- Botanic Gardens Parking Contact Number: +64-39418999
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!