Ferrymead Heritage Park1 Vote Currently Open
- Address: 50 Ferrymead Park Dr, Ferrymead, Christchurch 8022, New Zealand Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +64-33841970
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
Ferrymead Heritage Park is a natural park which houses a museum with 19th century architectural style. Since its establishment in 1964 the prime aim of the museum is to promote the industrial and scientific history to the visitors. Several machineries are exhibited here those were once used in different factories and industries. The interesting fact is that all the volunteers are dressed in 19th century clothes. It houses a sausage corner where you can find various snacks to fulfil your appetite. It offers you the chance to organize picnics and other get togethers in the separated picnic area. It offers you a chance to roam through the museum by a model train. You can enjoy duck pond rides too which is housed in the pond of the Ferrymead Heritage Park.
How to Reach Ferrymead Heritage Park
- Bus- 535 Eastgate - Lyttelton & Rapaki to stop- Bridle Path Rd near Ferrymead Park Dr
- Ferrymead Heritage Park Address: 50 Ferrymead Park Dr, Ferrymead, Christchurch 8022, New Zealand
- Ferrymead Heritage Park Contact Number: +64-33841970
- Ferrymead Heritage Park Timing: 10:00 am - 04:30 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!