Hagley Park2151 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Hagley Park, 14 Riccarton Avenue, central Christchurch, New Zealand
- Timings: 07:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Botanical Garden, Golf Course, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Court, Games
Spread across 400 acres, the Hagley Park has been a city landmark since the 1850s. The park is a major sporting and cultural focal point as well with netball courts, a golf course and soccer and rugby pitches. It also has a jogging/ running track. Situated with Hagley Park is the Christchurch Botanic Gardens. They are the city’s most popular, most visited and most loved attraction. The Botanic Gardens boast of an annual footfall of 1.1 million visitors.
How to Reach Hagley Park
- Rolleston Avenue bus stop
- Ilex Cafe
- Carrying snacks with you is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Christchurch before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Christchurch and book an accommodation of your choice.
73.11% of people who visit Christchurch include Hagley Park in their plan
6 PM - 7 PM
22.89% of people start their Hagley Park visit around 6 PM - 7 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Hagley Park
88.3% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hagley Park