Orana Wildlife Park1093 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: MaLeans Island Road, Christchurch, New Zealand
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +64-33597109
- Ticket Price: 30 NZD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Wildlife Park, Family And Kids
Situated near Christchurch Airport, the Orana Wildlife Park is spread across 80 hectares (198 acres). Animal encounters are a speciality of this park. Feed Giraffes, meet a rhino, feed a Lemur, say hi to a kiwi or travel through the Lion reserve! The Orana Wildlife Park is also known for its involvement in zoo-based breeding programmes. So the entry fees that you pay are utilized for a good cause.
Orana Wildlife Park Travel Tips
- Children 14 years of age and under must be supervised and will not be permitted in to the zoo without a supervisor.
Entrance Ticket Details For Orana Wildlife Park
- Adults- $29.50, Children (5-14 years)- $9.50.
- Entry is free for children under five years.
- Senior and Students (ID required)- $27.
How to Reach Orana Wildlife Park
- The Orana Wildlife Park provides door to door shuttle service. This is not a complimentary service though and hence is chargeable.
- Hiring a taxi is recommended.
- Cafe within the Park premises.
- Picnic tables are also available.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Christchurch before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Christchurch and book an accommodation of your choice.
38% of people who visit Christchurch include Orana Wildlife Park in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
42.35% of people start their Orana Wildlife Park visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Orana Wildlife Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Orana Wildlife Park