Willowbank Wildlife Reserve1513 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 60 Hussey Road, Harewood, Christchurch 8051, New Zealand Map
- Timings: 09:30 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +64-33596226
- Ticket Price: 28 NZD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Wildlife Park, Family And Kids, Bird Watching
Willowbank Wildlife Reserve is a wildlife park which is home to New Zealand’s Big 5- Kiwi, Kea, Tuatara, bush parrot Kaka and the Takahe. Apart from these, other animals that can be found at the reserve are Fallow Deer, Wallabies, Capuchins, Otters, Lemurs, Peacocks, Goats, Miniature Horses, and a lot more.
Spend a day at Willowbank Wildlife Reserve with Triphobo Tours that offer you ultimate deals. The best way to understand this attraction is by booking Willowbank Wildlife Reserve ticketsso that you can skip the line and can have a faster access to the place. If you wish to have a detailed knowledge of the Willowbank Wildlife Reserve ticket prices, you can check out our tickets section which remains updated. Although you can easily buy tickets for Willowbank Wildlife Reserve from the counter, you might have to face big lines. In order to make your visit convenient, stay with us and book tours. Apart from offering Tickets for Willowbank Wildlife Reserve, these tours will also help you explore the attraction better.
Entrance Ticket Details For Willowbank Wildlife Reserve
- Adult- $28, Seniors and Students (with ID)- $22.50, Children (5-14)- $11.
- Entry is free for children under five years.
- Family Pass (2 adults and 3 kids)- $69.
- Additional charges apply for Guided tours and Animal encounters.
Willowbank Wildlife Reserve Hours
- Nocturnal House opens at 10.30 a.m.
- Guided Kiwi Tour: Everyday at 4.30 p.m.
How to Reach Willowbank Wildlife Reserve
- Complimentary shuttle service from city centre.
- Bus no. 107 from Northlands Mall.
- Willowbank Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Christchurch before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Christchurch and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Willowbank Wildlife Reserve Address: 60 Hussey Road, Harewood, Christchurch 8051, New Zealand
- Willowbank Wildlife Reserve Contact Number: +64-33596226
- Willowbank Wildlife Reserve Timing: 09:30 am - 07:00 pm
- Willowbank Wildlife Reserve Price: 28 NZD
- Best time to visit Willowbank Wildlife Reserve(preferred time): 09:30 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Willowbank Wildlife Reserve: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
47.46% of people who visit Christchurch include Willowbank Wildlife Reserve in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
55% of people start their Willowbank Wildlife Reserve visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Willowbank Wildlife Reserve
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Willowbank Wildlife Reserve
People normally club together International Antarctic Centre and Air Force Museum Of New Zealand while planning their visit to Willowbank Wildlife Reserve.
Willowbank Wildlife Reserve Reviews & Ratings
Do you offer any discounts or free entry for carers when the client has a kiwiable leisure card. I see orana park does, but we would really like to come to willowbankAnswer Report Abuse