Arco Olympic Training Center
About Arco Olympic Training Center, Chula Vista
Overview of ARCO Olympic Training Center
Welcome to the page of ARCO Olympic Training Center. This is a place of interest in the city of Chula Vista in United States. ARCO Olympic Training Center is not a top-rated place in Chula Vista.
More about Chula Vista
Use Chula Vista trip planner to visit ARCO Olympic Training Center and many others to your visit.
You can add cozy hotels in Chula Vista like Ramada San Diego National City, Sand Castle Inn, Staypineapple At Hotel Z and Best Western Plus Marina Gateway Hotel.
Curated Chula Vista vacation packages await! Book the best ones and start turning your dream into reality.Discover various ways for how to reach Chula Vista and complete the booking by choosing your mode of transport.
Share your experience - Rate ARCO Olympic Training Center, Chula Vista
Went to the Olympic Training Center in Chula Vista California to see an annual firework show. It is a nice facility. I have been there on several other occasions to watch my son play lacrosse. As for the training for athletes I have not been there for any events or practices. The fireworks were very nice.
Placed as the 27th best archer in the nation in the 2017 OAS national competition! Great place! At the Easton Archery Center of Excellence, you can see the arrow that was shot to light the 1992 Olympic Torch. Such a scene was replicated by the TV show Spongebob.
The Olympic Training Center was a wonderful place. They treated everyone fairly and were supporters of youth athletes. The City of Chula Vista took over and the newly named and run Elite Athlete Training Center and it is a joke. They have kicked out kids and destroyed dreams. Only after threatening to go to the media and letters to the city did they come up with a contract that was a complete joke, and they threatened back that we were not to go to the media. They are trying to shake down a school for money it does not have and treat the athletes like dirt because they are young. They are kidding themselves if they think they can get $5000.00 to host an event at a track that has no stands or decent bathrooms. They are bullies and villains and it is a sad day for the future of athletics.
Its amazing they have trails to take a walk or running or bike riding .
It was very athlete focused. Beautiful grounds and a wonderful training environment.
- Other Attractions
- Plaza Zentralia
- Parque Bosques Del Sur
- Jardin Libertad
- El Alpuyequito Garden
- Jardin Del Moralete
- Jardin De Gales
- Jardin Panteon De Los Gringos
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 5 Star Hotels Near Plaza Zentralia
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Colima
- Cheap Hotels Near Colima City Center
- Cheap Hotels Near Lic. Miguel De La Madrid Airport
- Luxury Hotels Near Parque Bosques Del Sur
- Budget Hotels Near Jardin Libertad
- Luxury Hotels Near El Alpuyequito Garden
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Jardin Del Moralete
- Budget Hotels Near Jardin De Gales
- Luxury Hotels Near Jardin Panteon De Los Gringos
- City Tripplans
- 5 Days Trip to chula vista
- Trip to Chula Vista
- 3 Days Trip to chula vista
- Trip to Chula Vista
- 4 Days Trip to chula vista
- 2 Days Trip to chula vista
- 4 Day Trip to Chula Vista from Tulsa
- 6 Days Trip to chula vista
- 4 Day Trip to Chula Vista from Berlin
- 2 Day Trip to Chula Vista from Chula Vista