- Address: Japan, Ginza, 5-7-19 5-7-19 Chuo Ward, Tokyo 104-0061 Tokyo Ginza Folly Building, Ginza
- Phone: +81-332890141
- Ticket Price: Free
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Family And Kids
Manneken is a kids’ friendly dessert shop where you can find fast food too. You can reserve your tables here to enjoy your favourite foods. If you are in hurry you can grab your food on the way as it offers its customers to enjoy take away facility. Starting from waffles to caramels you can find it all here. It serves its customers with a variety of flavours such as apple, chocolate, strawberry and almond. Among all the dessert, the chocolate waffle of the Manneken is the most preferable that you must try here.
- Trains- Keihintohoku Line, Yamanote Line, Yurakucho Line to stop- Yurakucho Station
- Subways- Hibiya Line, Keiyo Line to stop- Hatchboards Station
- Subway- Yurakucho Line to stop- Shintomicho Station
- Subway- Asakusa Line to stop- Takaracho Sta.
Great Variety! Taste Great! A very wonderful snack to eat along Ginza. We ordered as many different types to sample.
Very nice little take away shop with Belgian waffles. Great variety and tastes are super!
Surprisingly good! Tried their almond waffle and it was a perfect snack in the cold.
Better Belgian waffles then I've had in Brussels! The maple are especially tasty when hot and freah.
For the love of Japanese God, the waffle is addictive. It's only 150-160 yen each but it tastes awesome, every bites count. Definitely worth the extra night fat. Definitely will go back and buy more *drools in Japanese*.