Nakagin Capsule TowerCurrently Open
- Address: Japan, 〒104-0061 Tokyo, Chuo, Ginza, 8−16−10 Map
- Tags: Family And Kids, Tower, Architecture
This is one of the best places to visit for people who want to satisfy their architectural curiosity. Nagakin Capsule Tower is a perfect example of creativity in architecture and Metabolism Movement in Japan that merged architecture with natural organic growth. You will be wondered to see that each part of this tower is like a cell or a capsule. Each capsule is attached to a concrete pillar so each can be removed without affecting the other. Most of the part of the building belongs to the architectural enthusiasts. You will surely find this tower as a small, interesting piece of architectural wonder!
More about Chuo
Make your visit suitable to your interest, use Chuo trip planner for personalization.
Hotels like Apa Hotel Hatchobori-eki Minami, Apa Hotel Shimbashi Toranomon, Hotel Unizo Tokyo Ginza-itchome and Hotel Unizo Tokyo Ginza-nanachome will solve your problem of where to stay in Chuo.
Generate executable plans on your own or book the top rated Chuo vacation packages for your visit. Read more on how to reach Chuo.
How to Reach Nakagin Capsule Tower
- Buses Asakusa Line, Giza Line, Joban Line, Tokaido Line, and Yoamanote Line to stop- Shimbashi Station.
- Buses Oedo Line, Yurikamome to stop- Shiodome Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Chuo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chuo and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Nakagin Capsule Tower Address: Japan, 〒104-0061 Tokyo, Chuo, Ginza, 8−16−10
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!