Events and Festivals in Chur
- Advent in Chur: During November and December annually, the town is illuminated to offer a romantic ambience with the popular Christmas market flooding with tourists and locals alike. Visiting the ice-field in the center of the city is a must.
- Chur festival: Held in mid August every year, the Chur festival is an extravaganza of different cuisines and music that attract thousands of visitors to the old town. The festivals highlight however is the ‘International Alpine Beard Festival’, which is a beauty contest for proud bearded individuals!
- Chur Hit Parade: If you love to see old bikes in their true glory, then visit the town on the last Saturday of September when bike collectors and enthusiasts hit the streets on their eccentric, colorful bikes. The bikes are classics and vintage bikes only! A must no matter what you age.
Trip plans for Chur
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Chur
Ask question in category
Simply click on Ask a Question to add question
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Chur
- Events & Festivals in St Moritz
- Events & Festivals in Engelberg
- Events & Festivals in Lucerne
- Events & Festivals in Lugano
- Events & Festivals in Zurich
- Events & Festivals in Brienz