If you want to keep up with the art pulse of the city, then head to the Kunstmuseum, a museum which displays art in all shapes and sizes from 18th century till present! A rare feat to justify art of all ages, all genres and all centuries, this museum is a treat even if you are an amateur art enthusiast.
The museum mainly houses the works of artists from Graubünden and Switzerland.
- Self-portrait from 1780 by Angelika Kauffmann (1741-1807)
- Paintings of Alps by Ferdinand Hodler's from 19th century
- Works of Augusto Giacometti from 19th century
The place is a mecca for art students, art fanatics or simply art admirers!
Fine Arts Museum - Bundner Kunstmuseum Travel Tips
- Take your time here while you explore probably the best of art prices you will see up close in a long time.
Entrance Ticket Details For Fine Arts Museum - Bundner Kunstmuseum
- Adult: CHF 12
- Retired persons, apprentices, students and groups: CHF 10
- There is no admission fee for children, young people up to 16 years, Members of the Graubünden Art Society BKV and holders of a valid Swiss Museum Pass.
How to Reach Fine Arts Museum - Bundner Kunstmuseum
- Bus: The nearest bus stop is at Forum and Reichsgasse.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Chur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chur and book an accommodation of your choice.
78.82% of people who visit Chur include Fine Arts Museum - Bundner Kunstmuseum in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
50.35% of people start their Fine Arts Museum - Bundner Kunstmuseum visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Fine Arts Museum - Bundner Kunstmuseum
55.88% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fine Arts Museum - Bundner Kunstmuseum