Hiking Through Brambruesch
About Hiking Through Brambruesch, Chur
In summers, Chur is flooded with hikers covering the beautiful terrain of Brambruesch. Eventhough many clubs are associated with hiking trips here, solo hikers are not uncommon. The popular trail is the Brambrüesch-Pradaschier-Churwalden trail.
Take a gondola ride from Chur to the mountains to explore the beautiful views, walk the adventurous trails or simply breathe in the fresh Swiss air. A must if you love hiking, nature or simply want to explore the wild side of Chur.
Hiking Through Brambruesch Information
- Carry your own water and snacks.
- Wear sturdy shoes and comfortable clothes.
- The last Gondola ride is at 4.45 pm
How To Get To Hiking Through Brambruesch by Public Transport
Gondola: Take a gondola from BergbahnenChur.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Chur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chur and book an accommodation of your choice.
Share your experience - Rate Hiking Through Brambruesch, Chur
- Other Attractions
- Lake Worthersee
- Lindwurmbrunnen And Neuerplatz
- City Arkaden
- Reptilienzoo Happ
- Europa Park
- Gustav Mahler Komponierhauschen
- Benedictine Market
- Maria Loretto Castle
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Luxury Hotels Near Lake Worthersee
- 5 Star Hotels Near Lindwurmbrunnen And Neuerplatz
- Luxury Hotels Near City Arkaden
- 5 Star Hotels Near Landhaus
- Luxury Hotels Near Reptilienzoo Happ
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Europa Park
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Gustav Mahler Komponierhauschen
- 5 Star Hotels Near Benedictine Market
- Luxury Hotels Near Kreuzbergl
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Maria Loretto Castle
- City Tripplans
- Chur Itinerary 1 Day
- Chur Itinerary 5 Days
- 6 Day Trip to Chur from Chur
- Chur Itinerary 6 Days
- 7 Day Trip to Chur from Chur
- Chur Itinerary 7 Days
- 8 Day Trip to Chur from Chur
- Chur Itinerary 3 Days
- 4 Day Trip to Chur from Chur
- Chur Itinerary 4 Days