How to Reach Chur - The Easiest Way to Reach Chur
- By Air: There are no direct flights to Chur. The Zurich airport is located 125 kilometres south of the town and has a train connecting Zurich with Chur covered in 1 hour 30 minutes. The nearest airport is the Samedan Airport which is 85 kilometres away from the town.
- By Train: Most tourists who want to visit Chur, take a flight to Zurich from where you can take a 1 hour 30 minutes long train ride to Chur.
- By Car: If you have an International Drivers License then you can drive to Chur by taking the A13 motorway.
- By Bus: Local busses are available but only cover 5 routes.
- By Car: You can rent a car in Chur but the old town is a car-free zone.
- By Taxi: Taxis are available and are preferred over busses.
- By Walking: The best way to explore the town, Chur is small enough to be covered on foot.
Are you looking for a Chur travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Chur
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Chur. The most preferred mode of transport in Chur is Train/Metro.
Average distance: 120 km Average time: 90 min
Train/Metro 100%Train 75 min Walking 10 min Waiting 5 min Overall average time for 120 kms 90 min
How to Reach Chur from Nearby Cities
|Schiers to Chur||21.01 km||21 mins|
|Davos to Chur||33.51 km||33 mins|
|Davos dorf to Chur||34.6 km||34 mins|
|Schaan to Chur||34.9 km||34 mins|
|St moritz to Chur||51.42 km||51 mins|
|St gallen to Chur||64.83 km||1 hour 4 mins|
|Volketswil, dorf to Chur||110.6 km||1 hour 50 mins|
|Bülach to Chur||132.23 km||2 hours 12 mins|
|Zurich to Chur||138.97 km||2 hours 18 mins|
|Ernen to Chur||161.98 km||2 hours 41 mins|