How to Reach Chur, Switzerland
The Easiest Way to Reach Chur
- By Air: There are no direct flights to Chur. The Zurich airport is located 125 kilometres south of the town and has a train connecting Zurich with Chur covered in 1 hour 30 minutes. The nearest airport is the Samedan Airport which is 85 kilometres away from the town.
- By Train: Most tourists who want to visit Chur, take a flight to Zurich from where you can take a 1 hour 30 minutes long train ride to Chur.
- By Car: If you have an International Drivers License then you can drive to Chur by taking the A13 motorway.
- By Bus: Local busses are available but only cover 5 routes.
- By Car: You can rent a car in Chur but the old town is a car-free zone.
- By Taxi: Taxis are available and are preferred over busses.
- By Walking: The best way to explore the town, Chur is small enough to be covered on foot.
Are you looking for a Chur travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Chur from Nearby Cities
|St Moritz to Chur||83.8 km||2 hours|
|Zurich to Chur||113.98 km||1 hour 14 mins|
|Munich to Chur||273.45 km||3 hours 35 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Chur
- How to reach St Moritz
- How to reach Engelberg
- How to reach Lucerne
- How to reach Zurich
- How to reach Brienz
- How to reach Interlaken
- How to reach Bern
- How to reach Vevey
- How to reach Neuchatel
- How to reach Thun
- How to reach Wengen
- How to reach Sion
- How to reach Paris
- How to reach Prague
- How to reach Rome
- How to reach Rio De Janeiro
- How to reach London
- How to reach Miami