About Kirchgasse, Chur
Kirchgasse, Chur - Address
Address: 7000 Chur, Switzerland
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 2.7K times in trip plans
Walking Area, Family And Kids, Architecture , Heritage Building, Streets
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A street in the old part of Chur, Kirchgasse is known for its authentic houses which date back to the 1500s!
- Gothic architecture of Martin Place
Take a walk along the street, walking down narrow cobbled pathways while you admire the old houses, its characteristic layout and even take a pit-stop at St. Martin church to complete the walk.
How To reach Kirchgasse by Public Transport
- Bus: The nearest bus stop is at Bürgerheim.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Chur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chur and book an accommodation of your choice.
Kirchgasse, Chur Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Abc Swiss Quality Hotel
- Bif Billardcenter Chur
- Bundner Naturmuseum
- Tier- Und Freizeitpark Chur
- Comfort Hotel Post
- Hotel Ibis Chur
- Star Billard Center
- Chur Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Chur
- What to See in 48 Hours in Chur
- What to See in 72 Hours in Chur
- How to Spend 5 Days in Chur
- How to Spend 6 Days in Chur
- How to Spend 7 Days in Chur