About Kirchgasse, Chur
A street in the old part of Chur, Kirchgasse is known for its authentic houses which date back to the 1500s!
- Gothic architecture of Martin Place
Take a walk along the street, walking down narrow cobbled pathways while you admire the old houses, its characteristic layout and even take a pit-stop at St. Martin church to complete the walk.
How To Get To Kirchgasse by Public Transport
- Bus: The nearest bus stop is at Bürgerheim.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Chur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chur and book an accommodation of your choice.
Share your experience - Rate Kirchgasse, Chur
- Other Attractions
- Geiranger Fjord
- Dalsnibba Mountain Plateau
- The Seven Sisters
- Geiranger Sjokolade
- Norwegian Fjord Centre
- Norsk Fjordsenter
- Geiranger Adventure
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Luxury Hotels Near Geiranger Fjord
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Dalsnibba Mountain Plateau
- Hotels Near The Seven Sisters
- 5 Star Hotels Near Geiranger Sjokolade
- Luxury Hotels Near Norwegian Fjord Centre
- Luxury Hotels Near Storseterfossen
- Cheap Hotels Near Ornevegen-ornesvingen
- 5 Star Hotels Near Norsk Fjordsenter
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Geiranger Adventure
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Skagefla
- City Tripplans
- Chur Itinerary 1 Day
- Chur Itinerary 5 Days
- 6 Day Trip to Chur from Chur
- Chur Itinerary 6 Days
- 7 Day Trip to Chur from Chur
- Chur Itinerary 7 Days
- 8 Day Trip to Chur from Chur
- Chur Itinerary 3 Days
- 4 Day Trip to Chur from Chur
- Chur Itinerary 4 Days