Obere GasseCurrently Open
- Address: Old Town | between the Obertor and Arcaspl.,Chur, Switzerland
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Entertainment, Market, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Streets
Obere Gasse - Review
A major street in the Old town, the ObereGasse is lined with small boutique shops, cafes, restaurants and everything you need to shop till you drop!
- Local market on Saturday mornings in Summer.
- Christmas market during Christmas Eve.
The street accommodates shops that sell traditional as well as modern products and is a pleasure to walk through as the place is vehicle free! Don’t forget to admire the old buildings that grace every inch of the street.
Obere Gasse Information
- If you are looking for a place to buy small gift for loved ones back home, this street is perfect to go splurge!
How To reach Obere Gasse by Public Transport
- Bus: Nearest bus stop is at ChurStadt and Malteser.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Chur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chur and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Obere Gasse
95% of people who visit Chur include Obere Gasse in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
32.18% of people start their Obere Gasse visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Obere Gasse
62.25% of people prefer walking in order to reach Obere Gasse