Ratisches Museum538 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Hofstrasse1 ,7000 Chur, Switzerland
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +41-812574840
- Ticket Price: 6 CHF
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, History Museums, Photo Gallery, Exhibition , Specialty Museums
Original the residing place of Paul von BuolzuStrassundRietberg who gave house its Baroque styled design. In the 19th century under the concern of lawyer, historian and politician Peter Conradin von Planta-Zuoz, the place became a warehouse for articles of historical importance soon converting the place to a Museum!
- Ethnographic and numismatic collections.
- Textiles, sculptures and historical paintings.
Entrance Ticket Details For Ratisches Museum
- Adults- CHF 6
- AHV pensioners, as well as students, apprentices (with ID)- CHF 4
- Children under 16 years- Free
How to Reach Ratisches Museum
- Bus: Nearest bus stop is at Stadt and Hof.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Chur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chur and book an accommodation of your choice.
74% of people who visit Chur include Ratisches Museum in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
56.76% of people start their Ratisches Museum visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Ratisches Museum
87.59% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ratisches Museum