Museum, History Museum, Photo Gallery, E...
Added 4K times in trip plans
About Ratisches Museum, Chur
Original the residing place of Paul von BuolzuStrassundRietberg who gave house its Baroque styled design. In the 19th century under the concern of lawyer, historian and politician Peter Conradin von Planta-Zuoz, the place became a warehouse for articles of historical importance soon converting the place to a Museum!
- Ethnographic and numismatic collections.
- Textiles, sculptures and historical paintings.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Chur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chur and book an accommodation of your choice.
Ratisches Museum Tickets Prices
- Adults- CHF 6
- AHV pensioners, as well as students, apprentices (with ID)- CHF 4
- Children under 16 years- Free
How To Get To Ratisches Museum by Public Transport
- Bus: Nearest bus stop is at Stadt and Hof.
Share your experience - Rate Ratisches Museum, Chur
- Other Attractions
- Palace Of Parliament
- Village Museum
- Old Town
- Herastrau Park
- Stavropoleos Monastery
- Cismigiu Gardens
- Grigore Antipa National Museum Of Natural History
- The National Museum Of Art Of Romania
- Manucs Inn
- Other Attractions Hotels
- Luxury Hotels Near Palace Of Parliament
- Budget Hotels Near Village Museum
- 5 Star Hotels Near Old Town
- 5 Star Hotels Near Herastrau Park
- 5 Star Hotels Near Stavropoleos Monastery
- Budget Hotels Near Cismigiu Gardens
- Luxury Hotels Near Lipscani
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Grigore Antipa National Museum Of Natural History
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near The National Museum Of Art Of Romania
- Cheap Hotels Near Manucs Inn
- City Tripplans
- Chur Itinerary 1 Day
- Chur Itinerary 5 Days
- 6 Day Trip to Chur from Chur
- Chur Itinerary 6 Days
- 7 Day Trip to Chur from Chur
- Chur Itinerary 7 Days
- 8 Day Trip to Chur from Chur
- Chur Itinerary 3 Days
- 4 Day Trip to Chur from Chur
- Chur Itinerary 4 Days