St. Maria Himmelfahrt CathedralCurrently Open
- Address: Hof 18, Chur 7000, Switzerland
- Timings: 06:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +41-0812529250
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Cathedral
Built in the 12th century all through the 13the century, St Maria Himmelfahrt Cathedral is an architectural marvel and a spiritual mecca located at the heart of Chur. The cathedralwelcomes you with stone architecture while the colorful interiors keep you spellbound all through your visit.
- Architecture with an amalgamation of styles
- High glass stained windows
- Stunning alter
The church is rare ménage of art, religion and spirituality! A must when in Chur!
How to Reach St. Maria Himmelfahrt Cathedral
- Bus: The nearest bus stop is at Hof.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Chur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chur and book an accommodation of your choice.
78.82% of people who visit Chur include St. Maria Himmelfahrt Cathedral in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
25.49% of people start their St. Maria Himmelfahrt Cathedral visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see St. Maria Himmelfahrt Cathedral
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting St. Maria Himmelfahrt Cathedral