St. Martin Church598 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Kirchgasse 12, 7000 Chur, Switzerland
- Timings: 08:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +41-812522292
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Historical Site, Architecture , Cathedral
Built in 1491, St Martin Church has many stories attached to it. The most common one is of a speech delivered here by Martin Luther King himself!
The church is known for its characteristic steeple which stands out over the old town and adds to its charm.
- Stained glass windows made by Augusto Giacometti implemented in 1919
- Guided tour
The place unfolds yet another of the old town’s stories. A must if you love history and architecture.
St. Martin Church Travel Tips
- Do stop by the adjacent St.Martinplatz for a coffee and explore the platz.
Entrance Ticket Details For St. Martin Church
- The ticket price is inclusive of the guided tour.
How to Reach St. Martin Church
- Bus: The nearest bus stop is at Chur Stadt
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Chur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chur and book an accommodation of your choice.
82.26% of people who visit Chur include St. Martin Church in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
32.64% of people start their St. Martin Church visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see St. Martin Church
74.47% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting St. Martin Church